Pat's Ontario Holiday|
July 14-23, 2006
A trip down memory lane with family and friends.
My trip started off by staying with my best friend of 40 years Annette in NewMarket, then...
* Attending a 32nd High School Reunion in Uxbridge
* A drive to the beach at Jackson's Point with Annette and her family
* A visit to Keswick to visit my ol' Scarboro neightbour and friend Shirley from 1963
* Then a then a drive up to North Bay and Astorville to visit my very good friends, Gisele & Bill and Suzelle and Dan ( which I hadn't seen in 27 years )
* Stayed with my cousin Margaret in Markham for a couple of days and had a nice dinner with her family
|Click here to see my pictures|